This book provides a comprehensive overview of numerical cognition by bringing together writing by leading researchers in psychology neuroscience and education covering work using different methodological approaches in humans and animals. The oxford handbook of numerical cognition edited by roi cohen kadosh and ann dowker oxford library of psychology the first comprehensive review of this topic in many years providing a much needed text in the field of psychology. The oxford handbook of numerical cognition oxford library of psychology roi cohen kadosh ann dowker isbn 9780199642342 kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon. This bar code number lets you verify that youre getting exactly the right version or edition of a book the 13 digit and 10 digit formats both work. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.