The tcp ip model and protocol suite explained for beginners any one starting to learn about computer networking will be faced with learning about the osi and tcp ip networking models and the tcp ip protocol suite . Tcp ip is the most common protocol used for providing communication between two network devices osi model has 7 layers while tcp ip has 4 layers which are application transport internet and network interface. Tcp transmission control protocol is an important network protocol that is used in the transmission of data over networks a protocol in the context of networks is a set of rules and procedures that govern how the transmission of data is carried out so that everyone in the whole world independent of the location software or hardware used does the thing the same way
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.