Children learn what they live by dorothy law nolte phd if children live with criticism they learn to condemn if children live with hostility they learn to fight. If children learn what they live then what are you teaching your kids our children are a reflection of us it is our responsibility as parents to raise decent human beings our children are a reflection of us. Children learn what they live this wise poem inspires good parenting and work with children posted dec 30 2011. Psa on what children see and what children do. My mom gave me this children learn what they live by dorothy law nolte a few months ago i remember hearing it when i was younger but now that i have children of my own it really hits home with me
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.