Bowlby defined attachment as a lasting psychological connectedness between human beings 1969 p 194 bowlby 1958 proposed that attachment can be understood within an evolutionary context in that the caregiver provides safety and security for the infant. Attachment security in companion dogs adaptation of ainsworths strange situation and classification procedures to dogs and their human caregivers. Attachment is a biologically emotion regulation based system guiding cognitive and emotional processes with respect to intimate and significant relationships adverse attachment experiences like maltreatment loss and separation have long been known to have enduring consequences on human mental. Attachment theory is focused on the relationships and bonds between people particularly long term relationships including those between a parent and child and between romantic partners
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.