Coping and the development of regulation new directions for child and adolescent development number 124 2009 06 22 taschenbuch 1750. Coping and the development of regulation new directions for child and adolescent development number 124. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. This chapter identifies four challenges to the study of the development of coping and regulation and outlines specific theoretical and empirical strategies for addressing them. The mission of new directions for child and adolescent development is to provide scientific and scholarly presentations on cutting edge issues and concepts in the field of child and adolescent development each volume focuses on a specific new direction or research topic and is edited by an expert or experts on that topic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.