This book follows the semidefinite side of these developments presenting some of the main ideas behind approximation algorithms based on semidefinite programming it develops the basic theory of semidefinite programming presents one of the known efficient algorithms in detail and describes the principles of some others. Advanced applications of semidefinite programming in approximation algorithms course description over the last fifteen years semidefinite programming has become an important tool for approximate solutions of hard combinatorial problems. Approximation algorithms part 2 this is the continuation of approximation algorithms part 1 here you will learn linear programming duality applied to the design of some approximation algorithms and semidefinite programming applied to maxcut
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.